1. I will no longer hide in my house fearing the worst will happen if I leave!
2. I will no longer keep my child inside "for her own good" I will let her be a child!
3. I will do something interesting/adventurous at least once a month.
4. I will keep a blog of my progress and let the world help with the healing process.
5. I will laugh more and worry less.
6. I will not stop myself from enjoying life!
This is a good start to my pledge and I hope I will continue to add to it and grow emotionally! I have already begun the process. I started by letting my daughter go visit her grandparents in TN over the past 2 summers and at the moment that's where she is, this is always a trying time for me as I miss her horribly and insist on hounding her and my mother daily. Letting her go for the summer these past 2 years were big steps and I am proud to say that I made it. She will be back on the 18th to start school and with a little Xanex and some support hopefully this year will be amazing!
Thank you in advance for helping me through all the drama that comes with having chronic anxiety attacks. I hope I this blog will help others as it helps me make big changes in my life.